Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Top 7 Things a woman must have in your wallet

There are certain things that a woman has her purse or pocket. We women can not be anywhere without those certain things. I have a list of my needs to have in your pocket.

1. Dust or powder press

Wallets Women

This is my first must have in your pocket. I can not use a fat face, so I always wear a dust. I feel fresh every time I use a powder like fresh out of shower. Of course, if you run into someone and do not want to see your fat facebecause it makes you look like you have your bathroom.

2. Lipstick or Lip Gloss

I have in my need because I want to have lush, kissable lips. I always have 3 shades of lipstick in his pocket and a neutral lip gloss. That way I can match her lipstick with my mood or the clothes I wear. I have a shade of lipstick, innocent look pink, a flirty red, and the other for almost daily use, in between the red and pink.

3. Liquid blusher orBlush-on

Liquid Rouge use on both cheeks and lips when I get a natural lips I have wanted to use it. And I use the lipstick on my cheeks a flush liquid natural looking that I wear almost every day people. I use only to improve the powder blush-on only in the liquid Rouge, when I go to parties or work.

4. Cologne or perfume

Everyone wants to smell, is not it? It increases my confidence when I smell good. Like a sweet, mild odor. Ifsomeone comes to you or when you pass by someone at least let you smell the perfume are You.

Portfolio scenes with the money

Of course we all need our wallets with us, no doubt with the money. I always have my wallet with me, because I believe ID in my wallet. If I get lost in an accident or if I have at least an idea of who they are or who have contacts in emergency situations are. The holders of a card in your wallet andto call people in these cases. I also have my credit cards, automatic card, pictures of my family and my friend, my cards, and money of course.

6. Mobile

Maybe this is not a "must" for other women, but for me it is. I love the people we call love. I always make sure that I contacted all my friends, family, and my friend. This is a chance that I tell them to prove that I love her and I miss her.

7.Mirror and comb or brush hair

Nobody wants to look like a witch with her hair. You can not prevent a windy day, you know. I like to keep my hair brush, tidy and clean, and yes, you see a mirror when you look good.

So that is, we had the same must-have?

Top 7 Things a woman must have in your wallet

0 comments:

Post a Comment